The RVS Dutchman has been designed from the ground up to be a thoroughbred all-out racer! Designed for speed and handling with an ultralight weight, top mount battery and skinny, yet robust arms for minimal drag. The top two comments from the pilots who flew the prototype around the track were "FAST" & "LOCKED IN HANDLING"!
Gain the edge on the competition with the RVS Dutchman!
From the designer
Dngr.FPV and I set our heads together to optimize the 2.5" class race frame. With several trial and error runs, design changes and feedback from the test pilots, RVS Dutchman was born. The subtle details is what really makes this frame stand out at the track! The top mount lipo ability, skinny yet robust arms and ultra lightweight make it incredibly fast and absolutely locked in!
A huge thanks to Dngr.FPV for getting this project started and another huge thanks to all the test pilots who provided invaluable feedback to make the frame as awesome as it is!
- Amazing handling with top mount lipo
- Super "low drag" designed arms
- Robust Stretch-X air-frame
- Battery can be either top or bottom mounted
- 20x20 FC mounting
- CF grain oriented for maximum strength
- Minimal hardware and parts
- Bling bling gold-coloured hardware
- Zip-tie points for accessories
- Compatible with the RunCam Micro bracket, or use the included RunCam Micro TPU mount