Flysight Falcon FG02 - FPV Goggles*NOTE: This is the updated model with independent IPD adjustments for each eye.
Integrated Built in DVR
- Record FPV footage with the integrated built in DVR;
- DVR recording icon showed on screen by a small dot only;
- Auto-save any recorded video if the power is disconnected.
Detachable Modular Design
- A modular design allowing pilots to customize receive modules,
- which can be 100% compatible with Fatshark Nextwave and Airwave modules,
- so do Furious and Laforge modules.
AV In and HDMI In
- Handle both digital and analog with ease.
A switch between 4:3 and 16:9 WVGA display(33°FOV diagonal).
- Support HDMI-in at 720P, 100% compatible with Phantom3/4 and Inspire.
Useful Shortcut Keys
- One button Operation on contrast, brightness and switch between 4:3 and 16:9 WVGA display.
Working Input voltage
- 2S-4S LiPo battery more options of input adapters,
- Meanwhile with low battery Alarming and battery volume display during flight.
Precise IPD Adjustment
- More precise adjustable Interpupillary Distance by one Gear only.
- Detachable eye cup with comfortable V elcro detachable goggles sponges,
- which are offered with 0.7mm and 10mm thickness as option for different faces.
Built in Fan
- Built in fan keep good cooling for the goggles and is easily operated by power on/off button.
- No more fogging up, even if for the Fatshark size multiple diopter lens such as -2,-4,-6.
TV System Option
18650 Battery Case
- With 18650 battery setup can get 150 minute working time.
Button & Outlook
- The multiple buttons for operating the DVR and OSD simply as described on the operation manual.
- Simple Design with Creative abstract Falcon pattern.
- FOV: 33° (Diagonal)
- Resolution: 0.32 inch LCD,854×480(WVGA)
- Luminance: 350cd/㎡
- Interpupillary distance (IPD): 59-69mm (adjustable)
- Mode: 2D/3D
- Screen Color: Full color LCD binocular display, with LED backlight
- Main Controls
- Function Controls: Channel selection
- Volume control
- Mode selection
- 16:9 / 4:3 switch
- Brightness / contrast Control
- DVR Control
- Fan Control
- Audio output level: Stereo,1.0Vp-p Type,10Kohm
- HDMI IN (C Type): Support HDMI 1.3 Digital Input, Support HDMI Audio in
- AV IN (Φ3.5,4p): Video,Stereo Audio input
- Support resolution: 1280×720p
- RF: RF module bay
- DC In: 5.0
- TF card: TF card insert slot
- EAR OUT (Φ3.5,3p): Stereo 16Ω/150mW
- DVR: Working way Auto work after goggles powered on
- Memory: Support TF card to 64Gb
- Record rate: 6Mbps (MJPG compression,30 fps,AVI)
- File playback: Native recording,no codec support
- Video input: Support CVBS,PAL/NTSC continous scan auto detect/mode change
- Other: Auto save if power removed,support forward/backward/format
- Power Supply
- DC IN: 2S-4S supply
- Consumption: <300mA @7.4V (HDMI 2D,RX off)
- RF module: optional
- Dimensions: 170×50×45mm (not including faceplate prominent part)
- Net Weight: 175g (with faceplate and head strap)
- Working Temperature: -10℃~+65℃
- 1 x Modular FPV goggles with integrated DVR
- 1 x Detachable face plate
- 2 x Velcro eye cup sponges (0.7mm/10mm)
- 1 x Adapter cable (DC F to XT60M,10cm)
- 1 x Adapter cable (DC F to XT60M,1.5m)
- 1 x Charging cable (DC M to XT60M F,10cm)
- 1 x 18650 battery case
- 1 x AV cable
- 1 x Head strap
- 1 x Cleaning cloth
- 1 x User manual
Flysight Falcon FG01 FPV Goggles